The Transtak 3000LT Bin Trailer carries either 3 x 1.0 tonne bins, or 6 x 0.5 tonne bins on the tapered tensile steel forks.
The trailer lifts to its full height of 0.5 metre, and lowers down to the ground to load bins. Hydraulic tilt of the forks allows loading on uneven ground and levelling of the load in any position.
- Tapered tensile steel forks 3700mm length
- Strong RHS chassis wheel frame & rolled steel mudguards.
- Hydraulic lift & tilt of forks in any position.
- Transtak Soft-Ride rubber & hydra-pneumatic suspension.
- 10/75-15.3 18 ply floatation implement wheels
- 0.5 metre lift height
- 3000kg load capacity
- Bins/Day Capacity approx. 200
– Frame width & fork length to suit bin size
– Narrow integral hub wheels & fibreglass mudguards
– LED stop/indicator tail lights