The Transtak 1500LE Fruit Bin Carrier Trailer has the capacity to carry 3-4 bins.(1900kg capacity)
Commonly used in the Kiwifruit Industry, the 1500LE Trailer can be used to carry 3 Full Bins when working on tight headlands and orchard blocks, and Extension Forks (1200mm length) may be fitted into the fork ends to carry 4 Full bins when conditions allow.
The load tilts back as it lifts to its full height; and lowers level to the ground to load bins.
- Tapered tensile steel forks:3600mm length with 1200mm plug-in extensions.
- Bolted hitch height & fork angle adjustment.
- Transtak® Soft-Ride rubber & hydra-pneumatic suspension.
- Reverse Flow valve to control lower speed.
- Carry 3 bins where headlands are tight / 4 bins elsewhere.
- Floatation 10/75-15.3 12ply Ag wheels ;H/D 6 stud hubs & stubs.
- Steel Rolled mudguards covered inside & fitted with deflector struts.
- Bins/Day Capacity 100-150.
- Bin Trailers