By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Transtak® 3500N Fruit-Bin carrier
The Transtak® 3500N Fruit-Bin carrier has the capacity to load & transport six full bins of fruit. 6 x 550kg bins (3500kg capacity)
The machine may be trailed on the rear of the tractor; or front mounted to utilize the forklifting capability to stack bins.
- Tapered tensile steel forks – 3700mm length for 1200mm sq wooden bins
- Wide 3500W model available for (5ft x 4ft)1600mm x 1100mm bins
- 15” integral-hub forklift wheels with fibreglass
- Mudguards & steel bin guides
- 1.0 metre lift & stack capability
- Rubber load cushioning forks
- Heavy Duty RHS transport chassis with
- Width over wheels of 1850mm
– Hydrafloat accumulators fitted for a smooth ride
– Agricultural wheels with steel mudguards to tow behind tractor.
– LED tail light kit