We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
We can pick 800 bins / day with 7 x Transtak® 1500L / 1500LE bin Carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. Combined with the Darmec 550 bin transporters we can move Up to 2000 bins / day. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block to block And a lot less worker injuries using these Transtak® carriers.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
Transtak® 3500N Fruit-Bin carrier
The Transtak® 3500N Fruit-Bin carrier has the capacity to load & transport six full bins of fruit. 6 x 550kg bins (3500kg capacity)
The machine may be trailed on the rear of the tractor; or front mounted to utilize the forklifting capability to stack bins.
- Tapered tensile steel forks – 3700mm length for 1200mm sq wooden bins
- Wide 3500W model available for (5ft x 4ft)1600mm x 1100mm bins
- 15” integral-hub forklift wheels with fibreglass
- Mudguards & steel bin guides
- 1.0 metre lift & stack capability
- Rubber load cushioning forks
- Heavy Duty RHS transport chassis with
- Width over wheels of 1850mm
- Bins/Day Capacity 200-300
– Hydrafloat accumulators fitted for a smooth ride
– Agricultural wheels with steel mudguards to tow behind tractor.
– LED tail light kit