Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
We can pick 800 bins / day with 7 x Transtak® 1500L / 1500LE bin Carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. Combined with the Darmec 550 bin transporters we can move Up to 2000 bins / day. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block to block And a lot less worker injuries using these Transtak® carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
Painters Roof Plain Ladders
$115.92–$645.12 excl GST
Our roof plain ladders designed exclusively for Roof Painting:
- 72 mm ladder sides with oval rungs
- ladder sizes plus extensions to fit any roof
- Internal joiner plates with Tri-knob fasteners
- Standard swivel plate head with soft rubber pad
- Sizes: 2.1 metre-6.3 metre plus extensions as required.
- Internal joiner plates with Tri-knob fasteners (code JP20)
- Standard swivel plate head with soft rubber pad(code RH100)