Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Painters Roof Plain Ladders
$115.92–$645.12 excl GST
Our roof plain ladders designed exclusively for Roof Painting:
- 72 mm ladder sides with oval rungs
- ladder sizes plus extensions to fit any roof
- Internal joiner plates with Tri-knob fasteners
- Standard swivel plate head with soft rubber pad
- Sizes: 2.1 metre-6.3 metre plus extensions as required.
- Internal joiner plates with Tri-knob fasteners (code JP20)
- Standard swivel plate head with soft rubber pad(code RH100)