By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
$292.46–$795.00 excl GST
Our Orchard Ladders are fabricated of welded aluminium extrusion of the highest quality; these ladders comply with AS/NZ/BS/EN portable metal ladder standards
- Rounded Rectangular Hollow Section sides
- 76 mm serrated top steps,with rounded front & edges
- Tubular hinged leg with Nylatron bearing
- 152 mm top step
- 180 kg industrial load rated
- serial numbered for OSH compliance
- weight-5.5 kg-14.0 kg
- step sizes available ex stock:4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, 12ft.
- Tall Ladder Range (Available to order 150kg rated.)
- Fitted with leg safety chain & top side handles.
- Sizes 13ft (3.9m) / 14ft(4.2m) / 15ft(4.5m)
Agent: Australia-E E Muir & Sons Pty Ltd
Agent : New Zealand:-Ullrich Aluminium Co Ltd