We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
We can pick 800 bins / day with 7 x Transtak® 1500L / 1500LE bin Carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. Combined with the Darmec 550 bin transporters we can move Up to 2000 bins / day. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block to block And a lot less worker injuries using these Transtak® carriers.
$292.46–$795.00 excl GST
Our Orchard Ladders are fabricated of welded aluminium extrusion of the highest quality; these ladders comply with AS/NZ/BS/EN portable metal ladder standards
- Rounded Rectangular Hollow Section sides
- 76 mm serrated top steps,with rounded front & edges
- Tubular hinged leg with Nylatron bearing
- 152 mm top step
- 180 kg industrial load rated
- serial numbered for OSH compliance
- weight-5.5 kg-14.0 kg
- step sizes available ex stock:4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, 12ft.
- Tall Ladder Range (Available to order 150kg rated.)
- Fitted with leg safety chain & top side handles.
- Sizes 13ft (3.9m) / 14ft(4.2m) / 15ft(4.5m)
Agent: Australia-E E Muir & Sons Pty Ltd
Agent : New Zealand:-Ullrich Aluminium Co Ltd