We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
$28.50–$542.00 excl GST
Our Forestry Ladders are lightweight aluminium silvicultural pruning ladders.
- Vee-shaped top work platform,with side handles & safety chain for the taller sizes.
- Ladder sides of internally ribbed & rounded RHS for ergonomic & structural strength.
- Oval rungs with serrated grip tops
- Sharp feet to grip into all terrain
- AS/NZ ladder standards/F.I.T.E.C/OSH compliant.
- Sizes ex stock:-1.2 metre—4.5 metre: longer sizes to order.
- Industrial Load Rated 120KG to 6.3 metres ;the strongest ladder in the silvicultural industry.
Agents: New Zealand-Ullrich Aluminium Co Ltd