By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Feed Trough Trailers
Feed Trough Trailers for supplementary dairy feeds.
- Aluminium troughs;800mm wide x 440mm deep
- Trough height-800mm;ground clearance -250mm
- ATV 6 ply floatation wheels;500kg capacity each x 4.
- Full length trough stepped over front wheels
- flip-up drawbar with latch to lock front wheels.
- Sizes :- 5.4 metre / 6.6 metre / 7.2 metre
- Front wheels under trough/drawbar folded against trough end.
- Prevents animal injuries.
Enquire about this product