Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
10.0 Tonne Trailer
Our 10.0 Tonne Trailer comes with the following features:
- Super-Strong RHS cross-braced chassis
- Deck size 4200mm length x 2400mm width
- Oscillating tandem axles with bushed & greased HT pins
- Full length rope rail
- Aluminium sides;500mm high ribbed drop-in type with pinned corner post
- Auto-release tailgate, 500mm high on quick-latch posts with spreading chains.
- Four stage hoist-55 degree tip angle
- Standard 400/60-15.5 TRC wheels
- HD swivel tow eye;5.0 tonne swing-up jack
OPTIONS:- Braked axle, tail lights ,hydraulic tailgate , grain sides ,silage bin.Enquire about this product