We only use Transtak® aluminium ladders on our 100Ha apple orchard. These ladders last the best we have found & we thoroughly recommend them.
Your Transtak® Ladders outlast any of the others and are a lot nicer to use. We had cracking around the steps and sides on the other cheaper brands, only after a few seasons.
We can pick 800 bins/day with 7 x Transtak 1500L / 1500LE Bin carriers where before we were using 20-25 roller trailers. There is also savings in moving less equipment from block To block, and a lot less worker injuries using these carriers.
Bay of Plenty , NZ
By using the Transtak® bin carrier the tractor drivers can spend more time in the Orchard looking after the pickers. They don’t have to rush to the shed with 2-3 bins on the forklift & backforks which can result in bruised fruit.
Orchard Manager Nelson NZ
Our Transtak carriers are working extremely well on our orchards moving around 90,000 Bins annually. We have the hydrafloat accumulators fitted to all of our carriers for a smoother ride. Using the Transtak® trailers is the only way to move this quantity of fruit quickly out of the summer heat to coolstore.
Apple OrchardistShepparton, Victoria, Australia
10.0 Tonne Trailer
Our 10.0 Tonne Trailer comes with the following features:
- Super-Strong RHS cross-braced chassis
- Deck size 4200mm length x 2400mm width
- Oscillating tandem axles with bushed & greased HT pins
- Full length rope rail
- Aluminium sides;500mm high ribbed drop-in type with pinned corner post
- Auto-release tailgate, 500mm high on quick-latch posts with spreading chains.
- Four stage hoist-55 degree tip angle
- Standard 400/60-15.5 TRC wheels
- HD swivel tow eye;5.0 tonne swing-up jack
OPTIONS:- Braked axle, tail lights ,hydraulic tailgate , grain sides ,silage bin.Enquire about this product